Mission


We aim to bring you a wide variety of content to make your Android experience the best it can be. I will attempt to post all of the latest Android news, as well as app reviews, tips, and deals.

If you need to contact us, send us an email to simply.android.blog@gmail.com. Thanks for browsing this blog!

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

WHAT'S ON| What's On My Phone (Games Edition?)



Gaming has always been something that I wasn't really drawn to. The only consoles I owned were the NES / SNES (that I bought used and only worked for a month), Playstation 2, and a Gamecube (for some reason). So when the app store reached my original iPod Touch in 2008 (iOS 2.0), I gave mobile gaming a try. Fast forward about 7 years and countless apps later, these are the 'games' that I frequent on my phone, in no particular order. (Click the Google play link for more detail)



LightBike 2 (FREE)





Four Letters (FREE/IAP)




• Crossy Road (FREE/IAP)




• Head Soccer La Liga (FREE/IAP)




• Music Hero (FREE/IAP)




• Threes (FREE/$2.99)




• Lollipop Land (FREE)




--------------------------------------------------------------

So as you can see, I'm not really one to game hard on mobile. However, these games are sure to make the time pass by when your are waiting for the bus or in between classes. 

If you have any recommendations about other games we should check out, or want an in-depth review, leave a comment below or send us an email to simply.android.blog@gmail.com 


*** All images courtesy of Google Play and the app developer. ***

--------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment